Skip to main content
What do I do if I have symptoms and I am waiting for test results?
- Students should behave as if they have been infected and can infect others while you are waiting for your results.
- Do not leave your suite or living space; remain in an isolated room alone.
- Wear a face covering if you enter common areas and avoid contact with others, including roommates.
- Wash your hands before leaving your room or when coming into contact with others.
- Schedule a telehealth appointment with a Student Health Services medical professional on the SHS Portal.