Please refer to the Instructions For Use, which is included in your test kit. If your kit is missing instructions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a digital version. Be sure to include your email address when contacting us.
1. Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds
2. Remove the sterile swab from the tube
3. IMPORTANT: do not touch the swab tip
4. Carefully pick up and slowly insert the swab approximately ½ inch /1 cm into one nostril. Do not force the swab into your nose any further. Firmly sample the nasal membrane by rotating the swab 2-3 times then leave in place for 10 to 15 seconds. Gently remove the swab
5. Repeat this process using the same swab for the other nostril. It is important co collect your sample from both nostrils
6. Without touching the swab tip, place the swab (tip first) into the swab tube and close the tube tightly
Samples should only be collected Monday through Friday.
If you are shipping your test kit back, you must collect your sample on the same day as your test kit is picked up by UPS.
If you are dropping your test kit off at a collective drop-off location, you must collect your sample and drop off your test kit at the drop-off location on the same day.
If during the collection process you feel any discomfort, stop collecting the sample immediately and contact us at email@example.com