Results are normally processed within 24-48 hours of the lab receiving a properly collected and packaged sample. When the laboratory receives your sample, you will get an email or text notification from us.
Note, your test may be rejected is the Instructions For Use are not followed. Examples of reasons for test rejection are:
1) the cap was not screwed on tight enough and the sample spilled during transit,
2) the funnel was left on and the cap was never applied,
3) insufficient sample volume,
4) the test tube was broken,
5) test was not activated, and
6) the name of the lab requisition form differs from the name of who had placed the order.
These are just some examples of reasons tests may be rejected. Tests may be rejected for reasons other than those listed here.