There are a few important steps in protecting yourself and your community from COVID-19:
- Wash your hands frequently and effectively and only use hand sanitizer when soap is not available.
- Do your best to avoid touching your eyes, mouth and nose.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, like doorknobs and light switches, daily.
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.
- Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
- Wear a face covering (mask) in public, especially when maintaining social distance is difficult.
- When in public, maintain at least 6 ft. (about two arms’ length) between yourself and others at all times, even if you feel well, and even if you are wearing a mask.